Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Weight loss Question

So I’m 33. I just moved out of state to pretty much completely change my life style from a bad break up and a really stupid manager which caused me to lose my job. Enough backstory.

I am not overweight by much at all, but enough where it annoys me and grosses me out. I’m 6’2” and about 216 pounds. Problem is, I’m thin everywhere except my stomach which sticks out where I look like a zombie that just ate an entire body, and then the rest of the weight is in my neck and face. Absolutely nowhere else.

I’ve been going to the gym for about a month now and have really been focusing on putting muscle on. I absolutely despise cardio because it’s the most boring thing on the planet. I’ve been eating very well for the most part.

I’ve been told that my appetite is going to increase (and I feel that it has) because my body needs energy and strength to Compensate for the weightlifting I’ve been doing.

My dad used to be a professional body builder and I brought up the keto diet and he said I shouldn’t do that because it’s not really sustainable.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can lose the weight in the face and stomach and not sacrifice what’s need to put on muscle mass?

submitted by /u/smashboobs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XHj2Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment