Friday, May 17, 2019

A Chick-Fil-A Victory!

A little background- I’m 28F SW was 215.9 on January 2nd, 2019 CW is 187. This weight loss has NOT been linear and I think that’s the hardest thing to wrap my mind around. I have had one major plateau in which I stayed the same for almost 4 weeks and it was driving me insane and then a whoosh happened and for the most part it’s been good since. I have steadied at around 190 since March though because ya know life happens but I haven’t gained any so that’s a win to me! Okay, so I can normally knock back 3 fried chicken sandwiches with a large fry and about 8 packets of sauce. Chick-fil-A is my plaaaace! It’s my favorite fast food pace in the world. Well, there is no chick-fil-a where I live. I was out of town today and had the discipline and restraint to limit myself to my first healthy chick-fil-a experience ever! I only ate a 12 count grilled chicken nuggets with 1 pack of chick-fil-a sauce and water to drink!! I I must say, I am pretty proud of myself! Anyone have any other moments of disciple they are proud of??

submitted by /u/SwampAss3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QhGC1r

No comments:

Post a Comment