Saturday, May 4, 2019

How to get motivated after friends told me they did not see a difference after 25 pounds lost?

I (20F) have lost 25 pounds since december. I always had a problem binging whenever I felt lonely or in a bad place. Since december, I hadnt binged once until a week ago. I am very quiet about losing weight and dieting because it is a sensitive topic for me, but I finally decided to share my accomplishment with some female friends. Their reactions were ‘we cant tell, its not visible’. I am so hurt and demotivated that it sent me straight into eating bad food and binging again. I went done only one clothing size (from a 14 to a 12) so it is indeed an insecurity of mine that the weight loss isnt visible enough. Can you guys please help me get back on track and reminding me that its worth it?

submitted by /u/Impulsief
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GVOMIu

No comments:

Post a Comment