Friday, May 10, 2019

Weight loss plateau for a month :/

Hey guys! So, I started my fitness journey in November, going to orangetheory 3-4 times a week and trying to fit in some independent exercises at the Y as well. I started at 167, and am down to 143 with a goal of 125 ultimately (5ft2 female). So I am super proud of my progress so far but I have been frustrated lately, having stayed right about the same weight for a whole month, the scale just won't seem to move, even though I keep making healthy food choices and going to the gym 3 + times a week. Do you all have any tips for getting through a plateau like this? I do use myfitnesspal though not as regularly as I should, and I also don't weigh my food as I am trying to make this a lifestyle change so I don't regain weight. Anyways, any advice would be welcome. I thought about trying a juice cleanse just to break through this and reset? Thoughts? Thanks y'all!

submitted by /u/Danielleyy23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VUGdqB

No comments:

Post a Comment