Thursday, May 2, 2019

Weight loss update. Almost there!

So I started losing weight in January, I started at 120kg (M 30) without an exact goal. I then ordered a new car scheduled to arrive at the end of May, I decided I wanted to lose 20kg by the time the car arrived. It's got sports seats and comfort was a concern on long drives... I'm doing CICO and going to the gym every 2nd day. The day before yesterday the dealership called, the car is on it's way. Because I'll be on vacation the next 2 weeks the delivery date is set for the 20th. I'm exactly 3kg away from my goal. On vacation I'll be going to the gym in the hotel every day concentrating on cardio. I'm afraid I might just miss my goal by a few 100grams but with a bit of luck I might just manage to do it. 18 days to go guys! After that I plan on learning to maintain my weight over the summer and start losing again over the winter. Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/Haeenki
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2PQ7RQt

No comments:

Post a Comment