Sunday, September 1, 2019

Fast weight loss at start of diet

Hi,

Apologies if this is a stupid question.

I began a transition to a healthier lifestyle exactly 1 month ago.

I have stuck to a strict 1500 calorie diet, with walking as a main exercise of about 10-12k steps day. I thought the 1500 would be too little but it's been pretty good so far and I feel satisfied with it.

Today weighing in, I've lost 25.5 pounds since my original weight.

346.6 > 321.2 (M, 6'1)

Is this huge weight loss due to a huge change of lifestyle? It seems to be a lot and while I'm all positive about weightloss, I want to do it in the healthiest way possible, as its not a race.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Just-Jayme
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZqRodr

No comments:

Post a Comment