Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Has anyones loose skin tightened up after weight loss?

REF: 17 M, 6ft 1,180 lbs

So I have just lost 140 lbs in about 7 months, I started in February clocking at a whopping 320 lbs and loss 140 lbs within 7 months. I am extremely happy with how much it's changed my life but I do have a very irritating issue, I have some moderate loose skin, mainly on my torso. Its somewhat stressing me out because I am worried how it might affect my dating life and other aspects. Ever since reaching goal weight I have sort of fallen off the wagon in terms of eating healthy although I have been within my maintenance calories, I am going to start exercising and eating to hopefully help my skin retract.

But has anyones loose skin tightened up after weight loss?

submitted by /u/CoronaAU
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PGlR2x

No comments:

Post a Comment