Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Noom

I have to thank Noom. Not because it did anything, but because of what it can’t do for me. If you’re unfamiliar with Noom, it’s a “personalized” weight loss program/app that costs about $150 for 6 months. After trying all sorts of dieting and exercising (and failing over and over again) I was seriously considering Noom. Alas, I’m a broke graduate student. I don’t have that kind of cash for an app. But I viewed it as investing in myself. I told myself that if I can’t get it together, I’ll resort to Noom. I decided to try 5:2 OMAD Intermittent Fasting and I’ve already lost 6 pounds since last Monday. So thanks Noom, not for what you do, but for being so inaccessible to people that they have to use you as a bargaining chip!

submitted by /u/pemband
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/303QnaF

No comments:

Post a Comment