Friday, November 1, 2019

26M, 6'1, 310LBS, hopeless.

So, my situation. As the title says, I'm (just a few days ago) 26, 6'1ish, and hovering around 310. I can't keep living like this, the city I live in has way too many stairs for that. When I was in high school, I was around 250, playing football and doing downhill ski racing. Thats not my goal, I want to use it as an example of where my hopelessness for weight loss comes from. During those years, I was doing intense physical exercise 6 days a week, while still doing moderate exercise on the 7th. I was still severely overweight.

I've come to the conclusion "I can't live like this" many times in the past, but every time I do, I don't see results month to month, and then I think back to how physically active I was in high school without being "in shape," and then I binge.

What would other people who have been in this situation before recommend to get past this mental block? What has worked for you when you've had trouble dropping weight?

submitted by /u/noleb77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BXOjU2

No comments:

Post a Comment