Monday, September 21, 2020

Break the diet for 1 day

Hey guys! I've been doing diet and exercise for two months now and I'm very pleased to say that I've had a lot of discipline until now and I'm very happy with my weight loss so far. However, I've felt incredibly anxious since yesterday as I'm really craving for a good hamburguer with some french fries. I'm thinking of breaking my diet today to eat just that hamburguer (and keep the rest of my meals healthy), but I also feel so happy with my results that I'm really afraid of taking a couple of steps back. Especially because of the french fries, as I know they have a lot of calories. Is it ok to break my diet just for today or I should keep to my diet as usual? Btw, even if I eat my hamburguer, I'm still planning to stick my workout routine for today. Any thoughts, guys?

submitted by /u/Gestora
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ElWAGb

No comments:

Post a Comment