Monday, September 21, 2020

How to support your partner through weight loss

My partner has gained some weight over the past year and a half that has taken a toll on her mental health. I think she's beautiful no matter what but I know it's not my opinion that counts it's hers. I know she really wants to make changes and her self-esteem is really low right now. I always try to reassure her that she's beautiful but she absolutely hates it. I don't want to do or say anything that is going to make her feel worse in the long run. Is there any advice on how to be there and be supportive of her?

I'm not sure if this is the right reddit for this question but honestly it seemed like a good place to start.

submitted by /u/needsumadvice27
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cvXEE9

No comments:

Post a Comment