Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Feeling kinda bitter

Since my highest weight four years ago, I am down 40 lbs. Not all at once. I lost 35-ish three years ago, but gained them all back in 2019. I’ve been losing since 11/2019 and over the weekend I finally crossed that 40-lb threshold.

I should be happy, but instead, I’m kinda bitter.

None of my clothes fit me. I have no money to buy new clothes. I own nothing that looks good on me that can “show off” this milestone of weight loss success, and due to COVID, I have nowhere to go and no one to see anyway.

So I’m bitter. Bitter than nobody can see my success, bitter that I’m broke, and bitter that there’s nothing I can wear that makes me feel beautiful.

I hate it. It sucks. Rant over. Thanks for reading if you made it this far. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.

submitted by /u/Revolutionary-Dance
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32brydh

No comments:

Post a Comment