Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Its all worth it

21st of May, that day I had to buy new trousers for school. I didnt try them on, I just bought a size I thought would fit and hoped for the best. I was too embarrased to actually try on any pants. I was over 100kgs then. I remember getting home, trying on the pants, and them not fitting. I remember feeling horrible, I took my dog on a walk and started crying? I didnt really know why, I dont think it was the pants. I think it was how my entire life had been affected by my weight. I thought about the comments I received, wearing a shirt at the beach, all of that. I had tryed and failed losing weight for over 4 years at that point. I knew I had to do something, it was tough, I wanted to give up multiple times, but deep down I knew that I couldnt continue on living the way I was living. Now I am 87kgs, half way to my goal, not nearly finished, but today someone commented on my weight loss. I feel so much better about myself. And those pants, two sizes too big.

submitted by /u/throwaway284828250
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jzLmfY

No comments:

Post a Comment