Tuesday, September 8, 2020

[Q&A] Has anyone lost weight, had extra skin, but then filled in that skin by gaining muscle?

I typically see people saying, “Don’t worry about the loose skin, it’ll go away over time,” like it will just kind of disappear over time. Well, I’m wondering if there’s anyone who lost a lot of fat initially, had quite a bit of loose skin, but then decided to build a significant amount of muscle and that ended up filling out that extra skin, so you didn’t need to wait a long time to “bounce back”?

I suppose the standard area people are worried about is the stomach, but seeing as I’ve had two large babies, I’m ready to write that area off and I’m more curious about your arms (reversing the “weight loss wings”) and inner thighs.

submitted by /u/Alpha_Delta_Echo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jX95Hh

No comments:

Post a Comment