Monday, September 7, 2020

Stopped dating or talking to guys to first lose weight

I was always on the average to heavy side. I lost so much weight in the 2nd year or college and had a taste of how weight loss can boost your dating life. (I was still in the average side). That came to an end quickly after I got sciatica because of my poor eating and gym habits. I worked out too hard and gained back the weight I lost and a little more. It came to the point where I was scared to even step outside my house because of my weight.

I continued to talk to a few guys and get dating profiles. It was eh. Every guy I matched with either didn’t reply or just said they wanted something really casual. I don’t blame them. I’m not the best looking and I accept that. You only get what you give. I just have so much love and compassion to give.

I got a dietitian and physical therapist recently. I was done feeling sorry for myself. Im on track to being in my goal weight in about 15 months. I told myself I never wanted to feel this ugly again and feel like I can not even step outside the house. It got so bad to the point where I was insecure to put my face on zoom video for my online college classes.

Sorry.. I’m just ranting at this point.

Basically, I am so unconfident and have such low esteem I can’t really do anything. I completely stopped dating in order to not get hurt. But I’m kinda lonely now, I guess that’s the trade off.

TLDR: Do you think it’s a good idea to wait until you reach your goal weight to date?

submitted by /u/Anon051286
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GBZK9w

No comments:

Post a Comment