Thursday, December 3, 2020

I did it! I stuck with calorie counting for 1 month!

And I lost 2kgs, which is about what I had hoped for.

It was way more difficult than I expected for a lot of reasons. I lost my appetite halfway though and was struggling to eat enough. Even though it was good for my weight loss, it wasn't healthy for my body and I was so tired all the time. I've got it under control now mostly. I plan to continue for another month, with a cheat day here and there over the holidays.

Even though I know weight loss is a slow process, and it's even better to go slowly as there's more chance to keep it off, it's so frustrating. I think everyone here wants to see results straight away, myself included. My goal seems so far away :( but I know I just have to tough it out.

It's great hearing about everyone's journey on here so I thought I would share mine too :) thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/Crispycabbage00
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VA8OQl

No comments:

Post a Comment