Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Is it me or are all my calorie burn calculators wrong?

Hey all! First of my stats Female 27 5'7"(170cm) 254.6lb(115.5kg) Starting weight: 278lb (126kg) goal weight 180lb(82kg)

I subscribe to the cico weight loss idea. Also lots of veggies and daily exercise even if it's just a walk.

I've been stalled at 115.5 for about three weeks. After i got here from 118 i stalled a week, suddenly put on 2kg and then i dropped back here again this week and I'll weigh in again this saturday. I feel it has something to do with my hormones which i plan to get checked soon. I haven't had a period in 60 days though it seems to be coming today! (I hate having to be excited about that but pcos life...) But this is all background info in case someone can shed light on something i didn't think of.

Point is between my fit watch and myfitnesspal calculator i think they're both wrong when it comes to counting my calories burned. A prime example is a have weekly dance class between 2-3 hours. I spend the entire time sweating and a good part of it breath heavy (but i am wear a mask sooo...) And i don't mean a little sweat, my back is drenched and i could probably wring it out if i tried. But my watch puts the calories burned suspiciously low to me. I'll use an extreme example to make my point.

Two weeks ago i had a long dance day. We had two hour practice for a performance and then 3 hour practice for just weekly dance practice. 5 hours or 300 minutes. calories burned fitnesspal: 2598(🤔...no)
Fitnesswatch: 500 (🤔...... Also no) My watch doesn't have an aerobics setting, let alone a dance setting so I've been putting it on either walking or free training so granted it surely has something to do with that, but how would you guys suggest i get more accuracy? Do it by hand or an online calculator? Or just let it be? Also! I got one of those fancy scales and it put my bmr at 1850 so....yea.

submitted by /u/Draamaaa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37lATjW

No comments:

Post a Comment