Friday, December 25, 2020

Weight loss sabotage or just dumb?

I have been working hard and eating healthy and lost 16lbs since the end of October.

Last night we were at a gathering for a pig roast. My friend (someone I’m friendly with, and our paths cross frequently) kept bringing up my weight loss and asking a lot of questions regarding how I did it, what I’ve been eating etc., I specifically said that I drink mainly water because she knows that I used to drink a lot of coke. Fast forward to when we are about to have dinner, and she’s trying to convince me to try one of her diet sprites that she had bought. After going back and forth a little bit, I said that sure I would try it. She brought me over a glass of “diet sprite”. I tried it and I said “wow that’s not bad at all” and she made a big deal out of how it’s the best diet drink she’s ever found. About 30 minutes later she brings the sprite bottle to the table. I started looking at it because it was a special holiday sprite with a funny label. I didn’t notice anything else until she said “oh yeah I guess it’s not diet, sorry”

Like, seriously? There is no way that was an accident. Why do that?
I’m a non-combatant person, so I chose not to say anything, it wouldn’t have solved anything anyway.

Anyway, that’s my only frustration from changing my lifestyle and becoming healthy, some people don’t cheer you on.

submitted by /u/Maleficent_Step5701
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WNeI14

No comments:

Post a Comment