Saturday, March 20, 2021

A smaller size & more activity

So I haven’t actually lost more weight yet. But I started a new job that has really increased my activity. I was lucky to manage 1-2,000 steps a day before, but this new job has me hitting a minimum of 14,000 a day. Not gonna lie, I’m hurting. But I’ll get used to it.

Upside is eventually I’ll start to lose, I suspect I haven’t yet due to the building up of muscle. My husband says he sees differences in my body shape, parts of my legs are looking leaner. On top of that I bought some new comfy clothes so had something to lounge around in after work, and I actually was able to fit a smaller size! I usually have to buy a minimum of 2XL these days. But these are both XL and quite loose on me.

So in spite of no new weight loss, I’m still seeing results. This weekend I start better meal prepping for the job. I’m so excited. ❤️

submitted by /u/artemis1860
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vEgLVD

No comments:

Post a Comment