Monday, March 22, 2021

I really want to lose weight but I lack the discipline.

So I’ll try to make this quick, I’m a 29 year old male and I weigh 265 lbs and I’m 5’10”. My ultimate weight loss goal is 180 lbs but I know I’m supposed to take it in manageable chucks to make it seem more realistic. My biggest issues are starting a fitness routine and maintaining any diet I’m doing. I have all the motivation in the world to do it, my overall health being #1 and I have a baby on the way in September so I need to be healthy for their sake. I work 12 hour nights 4 days a week and sometimes 5 days which leaves me feeling tired and I don’t want to do anything. Any advice on how to just make myself do the damn thing already? If I need to explain further I will.

submitted by /u/jcable0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3f34lR5

No comments:

Post a Comment