Thursday, March 18, 2021

Needing some advice on protein (

First of all, info: 22yr Female 160cm SW: 81.3kg CW: 78.4kg

Under the guidance of my dietician we started off with a goal of 1400cal, and 113g protein daily. Today we had my second body scan with some small changes (3 weeks) and did a metabolic breath test. The calories my body burns at rest is about 1460, so I've been set a goal of 1100cal for consistent weight loss.

My protein goal for each day has been adjusted to 80g, but I'm still struggling with what foods to eat that will fit into my daily calorie allowance?

I do weight training at the gym and try for 3 times a week but stress due to my job is making that a little hard to be consistent (affecting my sleep and spare time) but I'm determined!

Current protein intake is 45g on average. I love cottage cheese, and I have protein oats for breakfast at work each day (around 330cal). I don't eat too much meat but working on fitting in more chicken and tuna. That's about where my ideas end lol

Any tips or suggestions at this point are welcome!

submitted by /u/tibbles1302
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tpoUeC

No comments:

Post a Comment