Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Finally in Onderland

Hi Loseit crew

It is finally my turn to declare that I am in Onderland. I am comfortably in Onderland.

I have logged my food each day in MyFitnessPal for 142 days. I have lost 32 pounds. I never thought I would make it this far because I have Hashimotos.

I am eating at a 500 calorie deficit. Some days I eat a bit more, some days I eat a bit less. I have taken a 2 week diet break (ate at maintenance) over my birthday and holiday at the end of May.

My clothes fit lots better, I have even brought some smaller sizes (UK16) I have more energy and I am a lot less sweaty when walking, doing housework, gardening work etc...

I just wanted to brag and also say thank you to this amazing Reddit community. You are part of my weight loss journey and I have enjoyed reading and commenting on all your amazing posts.

We can do this!!!

submitted by /u/trayrope
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36AMSKu

No comments:

Post a Comment