Thursday, July 15, 2021

I fell off the wagon big time...

I'm embarrassed that I got to this point but my therapist helped me realize that I need to focus on myself. When I first moved back to my hometown I was doing fine with my weight loss. I noticed I was yo yoing but was confident because I had lost so much....well I gained 40 pounds back of the 60 I lost. It's just more heart breaking to me as I was just so close to my goal like the closest I have ever been. It wasn't until yesterday that my therapist helped me realize that returning back home (to finish college). I fell into old bad habits and even the ones my parents throw at me ex(I have to fix everyone's problems and help everyone). Before I knew it I was back to stress eating and stopped taking as good care of myself as I started to do. I'm proud of myself that I'm finally starting to focus on myself again and I started doing more simple meal preps so I'm not as tempted or have the options to fall off my diet. It's hard for me to not be a martyr for everyone else but I have missed focusing on myself. Today was the first day in a while that I didn't binge and I have never felt so much more in control. My goal is to get back down to 190 lbs (5'7" 27 male). I'm currently 226lbs, my goal is to be at 190 by December so I look nice for grad photos. I'm excited to graduate and I need to work very hard now on everything because I can't mess this up.

submitted by /u/Ordinary-Branch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U7y1ER

No comments:

Post a Comment