Thursday, July 15, 2021

I’ve hit a wall.

Hello I am 15 and am a guy. I was 221lbs but my height was 6’6ft. So I was thick and I wanted to change that. So I dieted and worked my ass off in the gym to the point that I got down to 200lbs. In roughly 4-5 months. But recently I have hit a wall when it comes to my weight loss. I want to lose a solid 5-15 pounds more but my weight has just stopped dropping.

I am on a 2070 calorie diet a day and have actually been doing extra cardio which is another reason I am surprised I have hit this wall. Plus I am getting hungry again and even after I have had my calories I am still hungry, I have been able to fight these urges but still I just want to eat sometimes.

I have tried different food calculators to get tons of different answers in terms of how many calories I should be eating. So with that in mind what would be a good caloric/protein intake for me? Thanks in advanced for the help and I wish you luck in your journey’s as well.

submitted by /u/Valuable_Implement_1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UOnJcL

No comments:

Post a Comment