Wednesday, July 14, 2021

I really need to lose weight but it is all so confusing to me

I'm very overweight. I'm 190 pounds and my height is 5'8, I will turn 20 next month, I am a guy. My understanding of weight loss is: burn more calories than you consume. However there are a few things that I am confused with. Firstly, how am I supposed to know how many calories my body burns on a daily basis? For example, suppose I eat 500 calories less than my usual current intake. After about a week, I should lose 1 pound. There are about 102 weeks in 2 years, so if I continue to eat 500 calories less, then I'll supposedly lose 102 pounds. I don't think the amount of daily burned calories is constant like that.

For those who have succeeded in going from fat to normal looking, which resources did you use to help you? How did you do it? What were some mistakes made and how would you recommend me to start my weight loss process off?

Thanks

submitted by /u/happySurpriseu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3elpLYG

No comments:

Post a Comment