Thursday, July 15, 2021

Starting my weight loss journey

Long time lurker here who is starting to make a change in lifestyle after getting dangerously close to 300 lbs (CW: 295 lbs). I haven't gone over the edge yet and I want to keep it that way.

I've started to make gradual changes in my lifestyle, such as portion control and calorie counting. However the biggest change I want to make is working out regularly. I've started going in to the gym but often find myself dizzy, faint, or my muscles will shake uncontrollably when I push them even a little bit.

The food aspect of this I can control, but I'm having a hard time motivating myself to continue going to the gym due to the issues I outlined above. I feel like I'm hitting a brick wall and not making any progress. Is there anyone who can give me some advice on how to ease myself into working out and avoid the issues I'm having?

submitted by /u/Zhekal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ekFiYC

No comments:

Post a Comment