Thursday, July 15, 2021

Should I not talk about weight loss as a smaller person?

Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question. I am petite and currently around 125 lb, which is up 17 lb in only the past year from my normal weight. I’ve been trying different diets this year like keto and WW. I like talking about it if someone else brings up dieting, like I have some friends who are doing keto right now and I just like to talk about my failures and successes with different things. But I think most people looking at me clothed would still say I am skinny or a healthy weight, and the friends I’ve been talking to are a lot bigger than me. I don’t want to give anyone insecurity thinking even someone they see as skinny wants to lose weight. Should I just not talk about it to others? I know I want to lose the weight cause it’s gone up so fast and I feel uncomfortable in my body now (my thighs rub together too much and its literally uncomfortable and my clothes don’t fit now), and I like sharing experiences, but I don’t want anyone to feel discouraged or unhappy from me talking about it. Thanks.

submitted by /u/kodomo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3B3Elh7

No comments:

Post a Comment