Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Weight lifting or just cardio for weight loss?

I just joined a gym as I'm done being lazy and tired of my body. I let myself go and I want to fix that. I was told weight lifting can help me I'm considered obese by my doctor (I'd rather not say weight as I'm always embarrassed of the number lol) but honestly is weight lifting a good way? Like what has worked for you? Please let me know in comments. I'm a 25 yr old woman who just wants her youth back aka better weight and more energy lol. Please give me tips and advice and just anything in general. I don't want to give up like I have many times before anymore. This time I'm making sure I stay serious with my weight loss journey so any advice helps.

submitted by /u/KakashiObsessed224
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dM3e79

No comments:

Post a Comment