Friday, July 16, 2021

Welp, I did it. I weighed myself after 2 years of avoiding it. Time to get real. Advice welcome!!

I’ve gained 25 pounds to an already pretty high weight. Sitting in at 353 right now - about 25lbs more than I thought I was max. I knew the pandemic wiped me out but I didn’t realize how much. I’ve become pretty complacent with my diet and exercise regime… pretty much eating whatever I want with no regard in addition to completely procrastinating on doing anything physical. Would love any advice anyone has for stepping back into the process.

I feel pretty embarrassed…. And ashamed. Im turning 30 this year and I want to take control. I don’t want to let this keep getting the best of me.

I’m posting this here because in the past when I’ve lost weight, this community helped a bunch. Hoping to make it a habit to get back in the weight loss mindset and this post is my way of kicking that off.

Happy logging, folks. Today marks day three for me.

submitted by /u/_away__we__go_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wKGaMv

No comments:

Post a Comment