Friday, July 16, 2021

What am I doing wrong?

26F SW: 181lbs (82.5kg) CW: 174lbs (79 kg) Body fat: 34%

I've been trying to consistently eat healthy and exercise regularly for the last 3 months but can't manage more than 3 kg weight loss. Haven't lost anything in a month despite eating even healthier and exercising even more.

I do 16:8 intermittent fasting most days and exercise 4 times a week. Have cut back on carbs (though still eating around 60-100g a day). It seems one day of eating bad (and by bad I mean eating a jacket potato for lunch instead of salad is enough to reverse a whole week of weight loss).

Previously I lost 10kg in 3 months with a similar lifestyle (when I was 21 lol).

How to I get my metabolism up? How quickly did you see results when you started? What could I change?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Cute-Froyo6837
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hIMboH

No comments:

Post a Comment