Monday, October 1, 2018

Is it a bad idea to wait to date until I lose the weight?

Has anyone on here waited to start dating until they have reached their goal weight? Did you feel like it was the right choice to wait, or did you feel like you wasted time?

I'm constantly struggling with thinking I should be putting myself out there and get some dating experience, I'm 21f 185lb for reference, but at the same time I feel like I should feel happy with the way I look before I do, because I feel very unattractive currently. But I don't want to look back and feel like I wasted my 20's. Finding a partner is a huge reason why I started my weight loss journey, even though it's been something I've been struggling with my whole life. But I only became super motivated when I realized I'm 21 and still haven't had any romantic interactions with anyone.

So just wanted to get some insight from people who's been in the same situation as me before, thanks!

submitted by /u/flavortowns
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RgWyAU

No comments:

Post a Comment