Tuesday, October 2, 2018

What was your turning point or aha moment that fueled your weight loss journey?

I think the title says it well enough, but what was the moment your mindset shifted and you found the motivation to change and begin losing weight?

Last year I lost 20 pounds using Weight Watchers as part of a bet with my dad. My motivation was high and I felt great. I moved back home last summer, and found those 20 pounds I lost.. plus some more. It's been so difficult finding that same drive again. I tried Weight Watchers again, but the new Freestyle system wasn't working for me. I'd love to hear what that moment was in people's minds where they decided, "enough is enough, I need to do this now."

submitted by /u/DoesItMakeYouGoBoing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IxAwGe

No comments:

Post a Comment