Thursday, February 21, 2019

Having trouble picking exercise equipment

Hey all, apologies if this isn't the place to post this but I am a rather heavy guy looking to start my weight loss journey.

A little background on myself:
I had an extremely active childhood, riding bikes on the track and road and just being generally active,
I went through some life events that have made me pretty much drop every kind of activity and sit inside on the computer all day.
I let my emotions get the better of me for too long and balooned out to 180kg at my worst.

I'm looking at buying a piece of exercise equipment for my bedroom prefferably some kind of bike. I'm just having a hard time choosing between an upright bike or a spin bike and I was wondering if someone could give me a direction to look at.

The bike I'm looking at is the York C415 because of its weight limit, but the AUD$599 price tag is a real kick in the teeth. I'm absolutely willing to pay it because I really do want to start working toward a better lifestyle, but if there's a cheaper option for the same quality I'd love to know about it.
That being said I also wouldn't be opposed to a spin bike if that's better suited.

Once again, sorry if this isn't the right place to ask a question like this.

submitted by /u/Squishy_tron
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IuaWFD

No comments:

Post a Comment