Thursday, February 21, 2019

How to reduce BF% after massive weight loss

Hey pals!

First of all, thank you all so much! I have had an absolutely phenomenal time throughout the years reading inspirational posts about peoples' progress and it really encouraged me to the MAX!

So over the past couple of years, I got my life together and did the thing that I always believed I would eventually do but it still seemed impossible to me: I lost 140 lbs! 🙌🏼 (310+ > 170)

It's awesome! I love my new body! (Especially after an excess skin removal surgery!) However, I still have some residual fat. I believe I'm still at a 15-ish BF%. I think I got the workout part down, but in terms of food, what would be the most beneficial to get rid of that fat? (Please don't say reduce carbs...because I love carbs with my whole heart)

Thanks in advance!!! This community is the friggin best!

submitted by /u/iam2ql4sql
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2It6uXO

No comments:

Post a Comment