Monday, February 18, 2019

I didn't log over the weekend. Now what?

I'm in the very beginning stages of my weight loss journey. I have a lot of weight to lose, and have been following this sub for a couple years now and finally decided, if I start now, I could be so close (or at) my goal by the time I turn 30 (about to be 28).

I started where I read that people should start, with tracking. I haven't changed anything yet except that I am trying to pack my lunch more (mostly just to save money right now). I had faithfully logged every single thing for the first 12 days. This weekend hit and I didn't log a single thing...

Now what do I do? I feel ashamed. And I feel like, if I can't even get this one simple thing down, how can I possibly be successful at the hard part?

submitted by /u/NthngLeftToBurn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2T21Cgf

No comments:

Post a Comment