Monday, February 18, 2019

Up and up and up

So I use to post here a few years ago... then last year I had a baby and weight loss fell on the back burner. Had a terrible pregnancy and ended up not gaining any weight. Great right?

Well since my daughter was born a year ago I am up 33lbs. As of this morning I’m officially in the morbidly obese category at 257.4 lbs and 5’7”. Every week I say this is the week, and every week I stay the same or go up in weight. My daughter is starting to walk, and I am so tired between home and full time work and being obese that I can’t imagine keeping up with her. I can’t imagine not dying of a heart attacking at 40 and missing her life!

I need to get my weight back under control for my health and for my shattered self confidence. I want to be a good role model of an active happy adult.

submitted by /u/npmomma
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Gva01T

No comments:

Post a Comment