Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Losing 20lbs in a month/ 30 days. Questions

So I'm currently 5'11" 180lbs, but I'm not in shape, I'm very skinny fat. I used a weight loss calculator and it figured that I could cut down to roughly 1200 calories a day to hit a goal of 160lbs in 30 days. My goal after that would be to do a slow bulk back up to 180, and hopefully be in good shape in a year or so.

I figure if I drink tons of water and my diet is high in protein, exercise 3 times a week I should be okay to reach my goal.

Can this be seen as a feasible goal? Is it safe? I don't have much of a belly right now but I'm also kind of worried about loose skin.. would losing weight that quickly increase my chances of having it?

Any other advice/questions are most certainly welcome!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/imaekkomain
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EnulnL

No comments:

Post a Comment