Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Face gains w/ keto

I started keto back in October of 2017 at ~ 310lbs. Today, I'm at 235lbs, slowly losing but at a pace I'm very comfortable with.

I came across this picture earlier today, which was taken on Halloween 2017. Forgive the pedo stash, I went as Bob from Bob's Burgers for a party.

I was curious what a similar picture would look like, so I took this picture this evening. I'm still astounded by the difference.

When I look in the mirror, I don't see anything different. Even when I look down at my body, I still see the same large, out of shape guy that I was when I started. I know it's not true; the clothing as well as the scale tell the the weight loss story quite well. But seeing these pictures side by side this evening, it really hit home.

Edit: And here's a non-stalker angle. I just realized how creepy the other looked...

submitted by /u/eddard-to-go
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SNp0Pj

No comments:

Post a Comment