Monday, February 18, 2019

Weight loss to BMI correlation? Am I not getting enough calories?

ok so I have not been doing things exactly perfectly but I have been eating better. Some days I fall off the wagon. I still eating healthy things like a salad and such but it's not meal prepped like I like. I go to the gym at least 4 days a week and focused on legs and cardio. Legs for now because I have a snowboarding trip coming up.

I was 184 lbs in early December. I am currently 169.7 as of this morning however my BMI seems to be not moving so fast. I am using a Withings digital smart scale to get these readings. You can see in the graph below.

Weight: 184 ---> 169.7 lbs

BMI: 27.5 ---> 25.8

Am I not eating enough or incorrectly?

Weight VS BMI Graph

submitted by /u/mach0927
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GwfxW0

No comments:

Post a Comment