Saturday, March 23, 2019

Does anyone else feel like the challenge of weight loss was too built up as an almost impossible feat until you tried it?

I feel like I would have started sooner had I known how straight forward it could be. I'm not saying it is easy by any means, but based on what I read on Reddit and how people react to weight loss it always seemed like this almost unattainable feat to me. Then I just started going to the gym one day and simply eliminated eating between meals. I stuck with one gym visit per day, limited my snacks to just one before bed, and cut out fast food. I don't really count calories too often, I just make sure I don't eat when it's not meal time. It's definitely been a significant change in my lifestyle but I have lost 22+ pounds in less than three months. I never realized it would be so relatively "easy". Honestly, anyone can do this by just committing to a few simple rules you set for yourself. Additionally, I've found that eliminating cheat days has worked well for me. It muddies the waters too much in my opinion.

submitted by /u/nightpanda893
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WjkXYa

No comments:

Post a Comment