Sunday, March 3, 2019

Greetings all! My recent financial situation is killing my weight loss, I need grocery shopping help!

I have been working on my weight loss for about a year now, I dropped 55 lbs before a plateau, then another 35, needless to say I am very proud of myself and I don’t want anything to come between me and my hard work. I have recently fallen on very hard times and my shopping budget is VERY small. On average, I will have between $30 and $50 to spend on groceries for 2 weeks. I have resorted to processed foods because they are so cheap (a box of $.50 macaroni can make 3 meals!), but I have also gained 13 lbs back. I live in Phoenix Arizona where things are quite pricy, I know my financial situation is temporary, I just have to stay afloat for a few months! I don’t want gaining all of my weight back to be something that adds to my stress. I don’t go to a gym anymore, I have some workout videos a friend of mine gave me, so I’m ok there, it’s just my diet. If any of you have experienced this how did you shop? Where did you shop? What did you buy? Help!!

submitted by /u/Unicom_Lars
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NEPNYl

No comments:

Post a Comment