Sunday, March 3, 2019

Switching from Weight Watchers

So I have been on weight watchers for 2 months. It's working but my weight loss is slow, I've lost just over 11 lbs.

Yesterday I ate zero point foods for the entire day I plan to do it for 3 days I'm not sure that's going to continue LOL. I tracked my eating in MyFitnessPal and I ate 1038 calories, which is great. My with WW.. if I stuck with zero point foods for a couple meals and had a lot of points left..I would indulge with them on wine or snack foods. After seeing that the zero point foods add up to over a thousand calories it made me wonder what my actual caloric intake has been. I think seeing that daily is going to work a lot better for me. Now I am just evaluating LoseIt and MyFitnessPal. I will miss how easy the points system is but the mystery of it all is puzzling.

submitted by /u/Chulalaa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CcC4Uf

No comments:

Post a Comment