Saturday, March 9, 2019

How getting a new Job changed my life

I've been jobless for a good amount of time. - Then i finally got a new job, and what a surprise: there was a gym right next to it. So I signed up right when I started my new job. (December 2017)
In April 2018 I found out what tracking calories is about and started doing that.
In 9 months I lost 20kgs. I went running, lifted a little bit on the machines. nothing serious. I think it was the end of October, where I finally hit my goal.

Starting weight of 85 kg. Made it to 65kg.

In November I started weight lifting/powerlifting. Trying to hit my protein every day and building muscle.

https://imgur.com/gallery/k2Jus4u - Here you can see in the second picture my actual weight loss and in the first picture my progress from becoming skinny fat to hitting my protein goals and working on gaining muscles.

Sorry for the wrong order.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help. :) (Since I went through a lot of crap with diet pills, shakes and stupid programs)

submitted by /u/Panierschnitzel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UuLSjw

No comments:

Post a Comment