Saturday, March 2, 2019

How much should I actually be eating in a day?

I have been on a weight loss journey for about three months. In that time I managed to drop 15 pounds, going from 180 to 165. I feel really confident. My healthy weight should be about 132 according to BMI scales. I am 5'8. I was able to lose the weight without exercise (I have a job where I am on my feet about six hours a day), and keeping a more or less 500 calorie a day diet. My boyfriend and I do a Dungeons and Dragons group and he has been increasingly concerned that I am eating too little since I have been a little hangry before the groups. I have not found much on the appropriate calorie intake to lose one to two pounds a week except the American Hearts Association 1200 for women, 1500 for men, 2000 for maintenance. So I am pretty confused. Will someone tell me how many calories a day I should be eating to lose one to two pounds a week? Thank you!

submitted by /u/weighingthelife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tMM4Pj

No comments:

Post a Comment