Sunday, March 24, 2019

I am getting close to achieving my goal, but I'm losing motivation

For the past 5 years, I have had the goal of losing 100 pounds. I am 6'1. I was 286 pounds at my heaviest and now I am 201 (so so so close to one-derland). Now I have only 15 pounds to lose, but every pound is a struggle. It's getting harder and harder to lose.

I am so much happier and fitter than I used to be. My life has dramatically improved with the weight loss. I realized that exercise lessens or even completely eases my (mild) depression. I used to eat fast food 5+ times a week, and now the thought of my old favorite meal makes me sick to my stomach. (Literally, the last time I ate Taco Bell, I was so sick from the garbage food that I have no desire for it). So I feel great, fit, happy. I have more confidence and like skipping for clothes more and being in pictures.

All of that is great, but these last 15 pounds are nagging me. It is getting harder and harder the closer I get to my goal. I don't know where to find more motivation. I feel like I am running out of steam and tired of struggling, even though I'm thrilled with my results so far. Where do you find the motivation to finish strong and to maintain?

submitted by /u/Beermestrength1206
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FtGxmh

No comments:

Post a Comment