Sunday, March 24, 2019

Any uni students have advice on staying on track during exam period?

I'm in my final year of uni. My weight loss has been going great -- super slow, but definitely there: a friend who hasn't seen me since May noticed my weight loss, and a jumpsuit I could barely get past my knees in September I can just squeeze into now!

But exam time has really been messing with me. Normally I work about 6 hours per day, plus a part time job. That leaves room to get enough sleep and go to the gym. It works. But this time of year I am just swamped with assessments and need to work about 10 hours per day to just barely be on track with my essays and revision. I also havemy job and cant take fewer shifts. Timewise, I have to choose between working out and getitng enough sleep, and I choose sleep. Also, I find it harder to eat well because study spaces are so depressing and honestly a chocolate bar (or two...) makes it a whole lot easier. Then I get home I definitely eat more than I should be/need to just to feel better. I'm usually at maintenance or way over.

Do any other uni students manage to stay on track with their weight loss during these hectic times??

(Also, I know there are worse problems and I totally respect that but I just wanted to seek some advice for this issue especially since other uni students might be feeling the same way!)

Thanks!!

submitted by /u/_cherries
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Fx7S80

No comments:

Post a Comment