Sunday, March 24, 2019

Long term maintenance without deprivation?

I am looking at a large (75+ lb) amount of weight I need to lose, and I’m a few days in to trying to make improvements in my health. All I can think of is when I lost 45lb about 10 years ago, by eating 1200 calories a day and exercising 45 minutes a day 5 days a week. I looked great and felt more energy overall, but I was constantly hungry. I hit a several month long plateau that I couldn’t break through, and eventually gave up and of course gained it all back and then some. I wasn’t losing radical amounts of weight before the plateau. I lost about 1-2lbs a week. So I am staring at this 75+ lbs I need to lose now, and thinking that if I am successful, I’m going to be hungry forever. Anyone who has lost significant weight and kept it off...have you been able to reach a point where you are not constantly hungry? I’m seriously considering weight loss surgery, because I can’t sustain being hungry forever.

submitted by /u/SkyPenny
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FtEy1j

No comments:

Post a Comment