Wednesday, March 6, 2019

I just found out a lost 30 pounds in 30 days.

I tried out the whole 30 diet with my gf last month. If you don't know what it is its where i did not eat any grains,dairy, processed sugar, legumes, alcohol, juice, fried food for a month. I also avoided potatoes and limited my fruit intake, portion sizes and snacking for a month. The whole time I ate a lot of amazing meals but i never really felt full or satisfied and kinda felt tired. After 30 days i weight myself and i went from 287 to 257. I lost a pound a day. I am really happy lost way more then i ever thought i would.

But now i am wondering how to keep it going without being this hardcore. I don't need to lose weight this fast its not fun or healthy in the long term. But these hardcore rules seemed to be the trick that worked for me. if i lose all these rules I am scared I wont lose weight anymore and go back to bad habits. Any advice on the next step on my weight loss journey?

submitted by /u/chanaramil
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ay8xt2/i_just_found_out_a_lost_30_pounds_in_30_days/

No comments:

Post a Comment