Wednesday, March 6, 2019

I can cross my legs all ladylike now!

Background: 5’0”. Lost 25lbs, now at 165lbs. 1200 cals, pescetarian diet (just a personal preference!) and 30 mins cardio 5x a week.

It’s just something I’ve noticed in the past few days. I have never been able to cross my legs like a lady and sort of resorted to crossing my legs with my calves/ankles over my knee, but I’ve been noticing I’ve been able to cross one knee over the other with ease and zero discomfort

I know it sounds so silly and mundane but as someone who wears mostly skirts, my mother would be proud!

I carry a lot of my weight on my thighs so I’m really guessing this is thanks to my weight loss? Correct me if there are other factors but this is definitely something I was never able to do before losing a fairly significant amount of weight! :)

submitted by /u/cherrysodahigh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ay96n7/i_can_cross_my_legs_all_ladylike_now/

No comments:

Post a Comment