Sunday, March 10, 2019

Is losing weight *really* as simple as limiting calories, or am I missing something?

I always thought that losing weight entailed eating healthier (cutting out carbs and sugar, eating a lot of vegetables), but since I found this sub and started counting calories, I've pretty much just been eating less; I'm still eating plenty of bagels and pasta and Starbucks lattes and not eating any vegetables because I hate them (except mushrooms--roasted portabella caps are amazing!). I've mostly just cut out snacking.

In two weeks I've lost four pounds, so it's obviously working short term, but it seems...too easy? Have weight loss programs lied to me my entire life about how difficult weight loss is, or am I doing something wrong?

submitted by /u/pots_and_plants
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J5Rb7B

No comments:

Post a Comment